We are pleased to be opening again on Wednesday 8th July 2020 and are taking the appropriate measures to reduce the risks from Covid-19 to our guests and staff.
To do this, a risk assessment has been completed and we have implemented measures to reduce the risk of infection and demonstrate to our guests that we offer a safe environment.
These measures include:
· Social distancing is in place at check in and check-out. Card payment is preferred. Cash payments will be placed in sealed bags and processed safely.
· Alcohol based sanitizing units are placed in the entrance hall for use on entry and exit of the building and the dining room.
· Unnecessary information folders and guest provisions such as sewing kits, shoe cleaning pads etc. will be removed from bedrooms and communal areas.
· Guest information & provisions may be requested from the Owners and via the web site.
· Breakfast will be available in the dining room. Socially distanced seating arrangements will be agreed on arrival.
· There will be no buffet, all food will be pre ordered and served by the Owner.
· Cleaning and sanitizing will be carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the house
· Linen will be thermally disinfected in accordance with Government Healthcare Specifications
· Adequate and effective PPE will be available for all staff
· Adequate facilities for effective hand washing and hand sanitizing are available for staff and guest use in all areas of the guest house
· A room only option is available if preferred, please contact us if you would like to choose this option.
Please note, all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the Guest House.